cancellationCancellation policy during Corona:
If your trip cannot go ahead because of Corona, you can cancel your booking free of charge. This applies in the case of a stay prohibition, an official travel prohibition and infection with Corona of a member of the travel party. The first payment will be refunded upon request. The first payment can also be converted into a voucher or the booking can be postponed. If the booking is postponed, we will keep the deposit and the final booking price will be adjusted to the new period.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
For bookings via UplandParcs, the Cancellation conditions as described in our Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Within the statutory right of withdrawal (Verbraucherwiderrufsrecht § 312g Abs.2 Nr. 9 BGB), Bookings made with/via UplandParcs are subject to the exceptions to the cooling-off period and therefore do not qualify for a 14-day cooling-off period ("cooling-off period").
2. The Tenant is entitled to cancel a booking against payment of the following cancellation costs:
- If the cancellation is made 5 weeks before arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made 4 weeks before arrival, 60% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made 2 days before arrival, 90% of the total amount will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival 100% of the total amount will be charged. The cancellation of a Booking by the Tenant is also considered a cancellation for Co-tenant(s).
3. The cancellation of a booking by the tenant is also considered a cancellation for the co-tenant(s).
4. A request for cancellation of the Booking Agreement as referred to in this article must be made in writing to UplandParcs. Payment details (IBAN bank account number and name) must be part of this request.
5. Cancellation costs will initially be settled with the part of the rent already paid to UplandParcs. If this is not sufficient, the remainder must still be paid by the Tenant. UplandParcs will refund any excess payments received within 14 days after receipt of the request for cancellation, to the bank account stated in the request for cancellation.